Personal Data Treatment
We inform you that the data you will provide to the manager of the present website when compiling the website’s “contact form” (also known as the mail form) will be treated in full compliance with the regulations set by Legislative Decree 196/2003 of the Personal Data Protection Code.
The sole purpose of the website’s contact form is to allow site visitors to contact, if they should desire to do so, the website manager, by sending an e-mail to the manager via the form in question.
The present information note regards the personal data sent by the visitor when completing the contact form.
We wish to inform you that the data you voluntarily provide via the form will be transformed into an e-mail that may be conserved within the e-mail reception system used by the website manager.
Such data will not be recorded on further supports or devices, nor will other data, deriving from your navigation of the website, be recorded.
1. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The purpose of processing your personal data is as follows:
- The data you provide will be used for the sole purpose of eventually re-contacting you, via the data you leave in the contact form, to satisfy any eventual requests included in the message you send via the contact form available on the website.
2. Nature of treated data and treatment modalities
- The only personal data treated will be the data you provide at the time of completing the contact form.
- The treatment of the personal data you provide will be performed via the operations or group of operations indicated under art. 4, paragraph 1, letter A of legislative Decree 196/2003.
- The treatment is performed directly by the Proprietor.
3. Optional Data Supply
The supply of data is optional. However, refusal to provide your data will make it impossible to be re-contacted by Scrivere per volare Editore.
4. Proprietor of the treatment
The proprietor of the treatment of personal data is Scrivere per volare Editore.
5. Rights of the interested party
The subject that the personal data refers to has the right, in any given moment, to receive confirmation of the existence of the data, to request to receive its contents and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its update, integration or correction (art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/03).
Pursuant to the same article, the user has the right to request the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data treated in violation of the law and, in any case, to oppose its treatment, for legitimate reasons.
6. Duration of the treatment
The duration of the treatment will not exceed the time frames necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data is collected.